Saturday, January 8, 2011

Horrible Random Find of the Day - first in a one part series

I'm not feeling well today; there's an ant farm in my throat and my kitchen is leering menacingly at me. So here for your unjoyment is One Hour Sick by Mr. Clack.

You can stream it!


You can download it! d/l mp3 vbr something something

Here's what Mister Clack has to say for itself:


You know those days when you don't want to hold anything back? yeah? well this EP was created after a little night out drinking and rather than puking sick, horrible songs were puked and here is the ep , hopefully you will feel ill also- regards

FYI None of the emotions portraid are anything to do with how I was feeling they are mearly cliche's



There's singing over bad keyboardy percussion and melodies. Worse things have happened! You might like to make a soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment