Thursday, July 5, 2012

radio scotvoid - fragment (consider revising)

I took a jumbled-up crumple up through a partition of archive.org, our home inside the home or part shoot, part ladder, digging for Neil Carlill, something I could share on here. I've been days of buried in 2010's Me Me the Moth album. Will write more on that later.

In the meantime, I found this thing called radio scotvoid - framgment (consider revising), some sort of EP. There's a track that contains some piece of Neil singing. So I started listening and there's some interesting stuff here.

Here's how you get there:

radio scotvoid - fragment (consider remixing)

This seems to be primarily instrumental, glitchy oddness. I enjoy it more when there are vocals, like on the track Tooth and Claw (Wineglass Mix).

Worth hearing, and if you like it I see there appear to be many more releases from radio scotvoid on archive linked from the page I linked.

Stream it:

No comments:

Post a Comment