Wednesday, September 9, 2020

when I think about it

I was only kidding. the dog is barking. do you know how to use a sled? I was only kidding when I said. I was purely joking in the unfunny way I have of joking. the dog is barking.

in 2012 I couldn't find my hat and by 2020 it started to seem like maybe I'd never find any hat ever again.

I still remember that we'd include pictures here. that is too say we. that is to say the volume is a little high. I was only kidding. I laid down. I'm not going to get up anymore. I've decided it. I'm not going to get up.

in the morning. look across the horizon and wonder if you're leaving too much on the ground behind you. turn around, there's nothing there. there wouldn't be though. you wouldn't see it, whatever you were leaving, whatever too much thing you were leaving there, you wouldn't see it.  someone would see it but it wouldn't be you.

it's hard to do anything like you used to do. now it's just the things you're dropping on the ground behind you. I was here before. we have a new system not. it wouldn't be here if you did it in the old system.  

listen: there's not a good way.


No comments:

Post a Comment