Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Two Can Cast at that Pod

Here I come to smash the fish. I, your less regular contributor, started a second pile records podcast. You can never have too many pile records podcasts, after all. There are two shows so far here:

Pilecast: Another Pile Records Podcast

Playlist from the first one:
Quicksilver performed by my Mom & aunt when they were much younger than I am now.
Um_Bay_A_Doen - Flying Apparatus
best intentions - john p.lyons
A_very_long_song - Egac
Bruce Pit Poem - Blubat
rabbit's not here - halaka
BOP GUN - STEVE LIEBERMAN DESERT FEVER BRIGADE(3454-04-08)
I Got Your Letter - Verbose

Also in there were a few things that weren't played in the way that moves them to the playlist, but you'll have to be surprised by those.

If you like that listen to the second show also available at the link above.

Thnak!

No comments:

Post a Comment