Pile Records archive.org comp #2. I typed Ham, then Eggs into the search box. I found these. In case it wasn't clear before nothing on any of these comps is related to pile records. All tracks are free and available to the public via archive.org. I'm just putting some of them together around a theme. So. Comp #2 HAM and EGGS!
1) Ham - Julian Winter
2) Jaffar - Ham 12
3) Ham Radio Soundscape - Kim Nakrieko
4) Ham Gravy - Thomas Morris and His Seven Hot Babies
5) Pho Ham Long - Mudlogger
6) Ham and Eggs - Jelly Roll Morton
7) Collecting Eggs - Trevor Ryan Huggins
8) Johnny Antichrist - Scrambled Eggs
9) The Death Eggs are Coming - Poolord
10)Greenland Ham - unattributed
Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith – Ruin: It’s Not Just Music | A Perpetual Musical
Education
-
On Episode 498 of Switched On Pop, Carly Rae Jepsen opened up about her
songwriting process. As a fan of her music, I found the entire discussion
entert...
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment